Safe: How to stay safe in a dangerous world (Kobo eBook)
In today's increasingly hostile climate people are anxious about how to keep themselves safe.
Chris Ryan served in the SAS for seven years and in several war zones throughout the world. During this time he was the Regiment's top striker and in 1991 during the infamous Bravo Two Zero mission behind Iraqi lines he was the only member of the team to evade capture and fight his way to safety, for which he was awarded the Military Medal - his CO said he had 'made Regiment history'. He is the author of bestselling fiction based on his own experiences and is an expert in dangerous situations.
Here he tells you how to keep yourself and your family safe from the perils of modern urban life. He leads you through a variety of situations including what to do if:
- You are walking down the street and think you are being followed
- You find yourself confronted by a threatening group of people or a gang
- You find yourself caught in the middle of a riot
- You hear gunfire or explosions in a crowed place (e.g. shopping centre)
- You hear on the radio that Russia has launched nuclear missiles that will land in the centre of London in two hours.