Grilling Secrets!: Wanna-Be or Grilling Master? (Paperback)
Most titles are on our shelves or available within 1-5 days.
"Previously published as Grill Secrets by "Big Jim" McClintock."
Never serve a grilled "Hockey Puck" ever again Imagine your family slicing into a deliciously seared steak, nicely crusted on the outside, flavorful and juicy on the inside The look of ecstasy on their faces as they slowly consume that absolutely fantastic morsel They look at you with pleading eyes. "May I have another?" You are pleased to oblige. This book is your personal guide to grilling excellence
Here, in your hands, are revealed, for the first time, the innermost Secrets that Master Grill Chefs the World over have jealously guarded.
- You'll appreciate the subtle differences between Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades.
- You'll revel in the knowledge that the average BBQ smoke-eater has been doing marinating all wrong
- You'll flip those Brats with the ease that comes with exquisite erudition
- And your steaks will be juicy, mouth-watering, cut-it-with-a-fork tender
Learn, first hand:
- The difference between Direct and Indirect grilling and when one is used over the other.
- The correct way to Reverse Sear a Steak.
- What to Oil, and When.
Buy this book today and start your journey to Grilling Excellence
What are you waiting for? Those grates won't get any hotter
Let's Get Grilling