Write Your First Nonfiction Book (Paperback)
You've been thinking for a while......that you should share what you've learned.
Are you ready to write your first nonfiction book?
Honor e Corder is both an accomplished bestselling author of over 50 titles and a publishing consultant. She's a TEDx speaker, founder of Indie Author University, and knows the challenges first-time authors face.
The blank page is daunting.
With all the ideas floating around, most people don't know where to begin. Which chapter should be first? Am I an impostor? How can I figure it all out?
This is your road map.
- the parts of a book (title page, copyright page, dedication, etc.)
- how to decide the length of your book
- strategies for arranging the chapters
- when you should consider more than one book
- a process for getting started and staying organized
- how to outline the entire project
Honor e takes you through the entire process with easy step-by-step instructions that will eliminate the fear that's been holding you back. The examples from her own works and the authors she's coached will help understand the entire process from soup to nuts.
Writing a book is easier with a guide.
You'll love this detailed and witty writing because Honor e teaches the method, strategy, and mental side of finishing the project in a way that is enjoyable.