The Trainspotter's Log Book (Paperback)
The Trainspotter's Log Book
The Trainspotter's Log Book is a practical, pocket sized, book to keep a record of the rail industry's, powered and unpowered, rolling stock that is currently in operation along the railway lines of Great Britain.
The rail system in Great Britain is the oldest in the world. The first public railway operated in north-east England from 1825, using steam locomotives. What followed was the rapid expansion of rail travel. Today there is a network spanning 9,824 miles with 2,560 stations, making the UK's rail network the 17th largest in the world and one of the busiest in Europe.
- Start time - time arrived at location
- End Time - time left location
- Elapsed time - total time at location
- Railway Line - line on which data is recorded
- Location - station or location where data is recorded
- County - county where location is situated
- Year Built