Ivy and Bean Get to Work! (Book 12) (Ivy & Bean #12) (Hardcover)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Ivy & Bean series.
- #1: Ivy + Bean (Ivy & Bean #1) (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #2: Ivy and Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go (Ivy & Bean #2) (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #3: Ivy + Bean Break the Fossil Record (Ivy & Bean #3) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #4: Ivy + Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy & Bean #4) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #5: Ivy + Bean Bound to Be Bad (Ivy & Bean #5) (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #6: Ivy and Bean Doomed to Dance (Book 6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Ivy and Bean What's the Big Idea? (Book 7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ivy and Bean No News Is Good News (Book 8) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ivy and Bean Make the Rules (Book 9) (Ivy & Bean) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: Ivy and Bean Take the Case (Ivy & Bean) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #11: Ivy and Bean One Big Happy Family (Book 11) (Hardcover): $14.99
Ivy and Bean go searching for treasure in Book 12—the final story in the New York Times bestselling early chapter book series!
It's Career Day at Emerson Elementary School, and all the students have to choose what they want to be when they grow up. No problem. Best friends Ivy and Bean already have that all figured out. At least, they thought so, until they met Herman the Treasure Hunter. Now everyone in the second grade is looking for treasure—and finding it. Everyone except Ivy and Bean, that is. They need to get out their shovels and turn up some treasure on the double!
• A laugh-out-loud adventure
• Bestselling series—more than 6 million copies sold!
• From beloved author Annie Barrows and award-winning illustrator Sophie Blackall
Ivy and Bean make Career Day—and every day—so much fun with their mischievous antics.
• Children's books for kids age 6–9
• Great early chapter book series for boys and girls
• Perfect for fans on the Judy Moody, Dory Fantasmagory, and Clementine series
About the Author
Annie Barrows is the bestselling author of books for both children and adults, including the Iggy series, the YA novel Nothing and the bestselling novel The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society which was made into a Netflix movie. She lives in Northern California.
Sophie Blackall has illustrated many books, including If You Come to Earth and Ruby's Wish, and has twice won the Caldecott Medal. Originally from Australia, Sophie now spends half her time in Brooklyn, New York, and half her time trying to see as much of our world as she can. Learn more about her at www.sophieblackall.com.
"Grounded in everyday details of primary-grade children's experiences, Barrows' amusing narrative is just right for the audience. Blackall's expressive black-and-white illustrations brighten every double-page spread while clarifying terms such as divining rod. The twelfth volume in the dependable Ivy and Bean series delivers an engaging story for kids moving up to chapter books."-Booklist
"The twelfth (and final) book about Ivy and Bean finds these best friends still in second grade but hurtling toward their futures by way of career day at school. . . . Blackall's spot art captures the fervor and diligence of the friends. . . [N]ew readers will find funny situations and a fast-moving plot to enjoy."-The Horn Book Magazine