About Self-publishing. An Essential Guide for New Authors. (Paperback)
You have a story to tell. But how should you begin?
Or maybe you've written your book already; what should you do now?
What choices do you have for getting published?
They say everyone has at least one book in them, and thousands of people like you are exploring the possibility of getting their book written and published.
Sixteen years ago I was in the same boat. But in the process of successfully self-publishing fourteen novels I've honed a protocol that I want to share.
Here you'll learn about
- The importance of writing an original, compelling fiction or nonfiction book
- When to source input from peers and expertise from professionals-and how to find them
- A step-by-step procedure for formatting and uploading your book to various platforms including the biggest
- How to plan and execute a successful book launch and
- What the terminology really means, using my jargon-busting glossary of terms
Learn from my experience in navigating the self-publishing process.
Don't worry, you are not alone Indie writers are increasingly a tribe of like-minded and supportive people.