The Simple Guide To Diabetes: A Helpful Companion To Understanding Diabetes And It's Complications (Includes Food To Eat & Those To Avoid) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
If You Want To Learn How To Treat, Reverse or Effectively Manage Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes, Read On..
People living with type 2 diabetes have a long to-do list when it comes to managing their condition. Most people have to:
- Monitor their blood sugar throughout the day,
- Eat a diabetes-friendly diet,
- Exercise regularly,
- Take medication, and
- Make frequent visits to their doctors.
And while there are resources available to people newly diagnosed with the disease, managing it can at first seem overwhelming, especially because day-to-day diabetes care really falls to the patient.
...It doesn't have to be this way.
Having witnessed the devastating effects of diabetes on my own family, I know first hand the challenges patients face. I helped my parents get their condition under control and I believe I can help you as well.
This is exactly why I've come up with a simple blueprint that guides you step by step through the entire journey to managing, treating or reversing your condition.
In this book, you'll discover:
- The factors that increase your risk of getting type 2 diabetes (and why)
- The profile of people that are most at risk of developing prediabetes and gestational diabetes
- The different types of diabetes, their causes, symptoms, complications and the different treatment(s) required for each type.
- 22 myths about diabetes that perpetuate unhealthy practices that may lead to more problems (we debunk all of them )
- 4 effective diabetes prevention and management strategies
- 8 Equipments you need to consider purchasing to help manage diabetes
- 6 exercise routines suitable for diabetics (aswell as those you need to avoid)
- A detailed weight loss guide for diabetics
- Meal plans that will help you to minimize the risk of developing diabetes and other health conditions (including 5 Key characteristics of a diabetic meal plan)
- Types of food to eat and those to avoid
- The correct way to distribute your calories per meal
- Simple, delicious and healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes for diabetics
- A macronutrient conversion table to help you make your own meals or to check the nutrient content of your favorite recipes
...and much, much more
"Love It, My sister is new to diabetes and this book gave her some hope. After receiving the life altering news of Type II Diabetes she didn't know what she could/could not eat but the recipe book was very helpful. Had a lot of recipes she instantly liked." - Amazon Verified Review
If you're ready to tackle the above questions, I'm ready, scroll to the top of this page, click the "Buy now" button and lets get started
★★BONUS★★: Amazon will make the kindle version of this book available to you for FREE when you purchase the paperback version today.