Corporate Finance: The Ultimate Guide to Financial Reporting, Business Valuation, Risk Management, Financial Management, and Financial St (Hardcover)
If you want to learn about corporate finance but don't feel like reading boring textbooks then keep reading...
This book contains five manuscripts:
- Financial Reporting: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Financial Reports and Performing Financial Analysis
- Business Valuation: The Ultimate Guide to Business Valuation for Beginners, Including How to Value a Business Through Financial Valuation Methods
- Risk Management: The Ultimate Guide to Financial Risk Management as Applied to Corporate Finance
- Financial Management: The Ultimate Guide to Planning, Organizing, Directing, and Controlling the Financial Activities of an Enterprise
- Financial Statements The Ultimate Guide to Financial Statements Analysis for Business Owners and Investors
This bundle book explain corporate finance in a detailed, but business-friendly way. This isn't a package of textbooks to teach you how to become an accountant or a risk manager for a major bank; it's a package that will introduce you to the five basic areas of finance that make the most difference to investors and business managers.
With Corporate Finance: The Ultimate Guide to Financial Reporting, Business Valuation, Risk Management, Financial Management, and Financial Statements you will get
- A book that is written in a style that's meant to be easy to read, whether you're grabbing five minutes at your desk over lunchtime or settling in for half an hour's unwind after a long day
- Real-world examples so you can learn how to spot signs of stress at some companies before things go badly wrong, or how investment analysts might disagree widely on a valuation depending on which method they're using to value a stock
- A look at how different banks have come a cropper by mismatching their funding and lending maturities, or how particular companies have tried to manage their exposure to commodities prices through running hedging operations
- Insight into two sets of financial reports - one US and one European - to take a detailed look not just at how to calculate financial ratios, but at what they mean
- Get information on how to carry out an analysis of a competitor, customer, or potential acquisition
Here are just a few reasons to pick up this book now and allow it to help you improve your financial skills:
- Competitive analysis: By discovering how to take a really in-depth look at their financial statements, you can pinpoint where the extra profit comes from
- Customer checks: you won't just get you a feeling for their creditworthiness now, but you will be able to see exactly where the pain points are - so that you know just where to look to spot any deterioration in their ability to pay
- You'll discover how to mitigate risk
- You'll learn how to make the right acquisitions by asking the right questions and ensure no one tries to pull the wool over your eyes
- You'll discover how to achieve a better price if you ever were to sell a business
- You'll learn what financial ratios are most important for your business, and how to budget effectively
- You'll learn how to analyze your business's performance
- You'll be able to deal with experts much better. For example, you'll know what an accountant is talking about when he says a competitor's revenue recognition policy is "on the aggressive side"
- And much, much more
So if you want to learn more about corporate finance, click "add to cart"