Pizza: The Ultimate Cookbook (Hardcover)
Most titles are on our shelves or available within 1-5 days.
From focaccias to pan pizza and the deep-dish delight of Chicago-style, Pizza: The Ultimate Cookbook will capture your taste buds and your imagination.
Did you know that a person who makes pizza is known as a pizzaiolo? Pizza has a delicious history that travels back to Southern Italy, to at least the 10th century, where the term was first recorded. Since then, pizzaiolos developed unique flavors throughout time until pizza has become the staple we know today.
This is the definitive guide to pizzas and flatbreads worldwide and features:
- More than 300 delicious recipes made for every palate
- Over 800 pages, this is the perfect gift for the pizza lover in your life
- Profiles and interviews with world-famous pizza makers will have you craving a slice
- Delectable recipes will help satiate your cravings and awaken your taste buds to flavor combinations you’ve never tried before: BBQ Chicken Pizza, Teriyaki Salmon Pizza, Pizza with Squid Ink & Seafood, and more
- Gorgeous, full-color photography brings each slice to life in front of you long before you roll out the dough.
With Pizza: The Ultimate Cookbook on hand, you’ll always go back for seconds
About the Author
Barbara Elisi Caracciolo is the owner of Spigamadre bakery in Sweden and blogger behind Bread and Companatico.