Social Media Strategy: Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations in the Consumer Revolution (Paperback)
Social Media Strategy: Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations in the Consumer Revolution, Third Edition is a blueprint for the practice of marketing communications, advertising and public relations in a digital world where the consumer holds the power. This new edition presents up-to-date strategies for innovating change, supporting traditional efforts, and leverage consumer influence for the good of the brand. Examples from small businesses, large corporations, and non-profit organizations provide real-world statistics in an accessible and highly practical text.This new and updated edition presents a fuller, integrated approach to the traditional disciplines of marketing, advertising, and public relations. Adopters of the first edition will find the original structure and approach supplemented with updated statistics, features, tactics, and social media platform options.
New features include:
- Expanded discussion of social media careers, ROI, social media plan outline, crisis communication, and content creation
- Chapter Checklists that challenge students to seek out latest developments in rapidly changing social media
- Key Concepts sections appear at the end of chapters as an easy study reference
- Full Glossary of all key concepts, including more than 125 new terms
- Ethics-focused questions and new brand examples in each chapter
- Coverage of new developments such as TikTok, AI and messenger chatbots, as well as links to professional certifications from Hootsuite, HubSpot, Facebook, Google, and more
Instructor resources may be found at https: //textbooks.rowman.com/quesenberry3e. These include:
- Updated case briefs, chapter outlines, and test banks
- Revised example assignments and syllabi for undergraduate and graduate courses
- New PowerPoint slides for in-person or online lectures
- Ten downloadable templates and guides to support key strategic tools
About the Author
Keith A. Quesenberry, associate professor of marketing at Messiah College, has taught social media marketing, digital marketing, and advertising at Johns Hopkins University, Temple University, and West Virginia University.