Barron's Math 360: A Complete Study Guide to Pre-Algebra with Online Practice (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Most titles are on our shelves or available within 1-5 days.
Barron’s Math 360: Pre-Algebra is your complete go-to guide for everything pre-algebra
This comprehensive guide is an essential resource for:
- Intermediate and high school courses
- Virtual Learning
- Learning pods
Inside you’ll find:
- Comprehensive Content Review: Begin your study with the basic building blocks of pre-algebra and build as you go. Topics include, fractions, expressions, equations, graphing word problems, and much more.
- Effective Organization: Topic organization and simple lesson formats break down the subject matter into manageable learning modules that help guide a successful study plan customized to your needs.
- Clear Examples and Illustrations: Easy-to-follow explanations, hundreds of helpful illustrations, and numerous step-by-step examples make this book ideal for self-study and rapid learning.
- Practice Exercises: Each chapter ends with practice exercises designed to reinforce and extend key skills and concepts. These checkup exercises, along with the answers and solutions, will help you assess your understanding and monitor your progress.
- Access to Online Practice: Take your learning online for 50 practice questions designed to test your knowledge with automated scoring to show you how far you have come.
About the Author
About the Author
Carly Lorandini, Association of Mathematics teachers of New York State, Past President, New York State Master Teacher Emeritus, Mathematics Teacher, Carle Place MIddle-High School, Carle Place, NY
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.