Kiss the Sky (ADDICTED SERIES #4) (Paperback)
Most titles are on our shelves or available within 1-5 days.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the ADDICTED SERIES series.
- #1: Addicted to You (ADDICTED SERIES #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: Ricochet (ADDICTED SERIES #2) (Paperback): $17.00
- #3: Addicted for Now (ADDICTED SERIES #3) (Paperback): $17.00
- #5: Hothouse Flower (ADDICTED SERIES #5) (Paperback): $17.00
- #6: Thrive (ADDICTED SERIES #6) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: Addicted After All (ADDICTED SERIES #7) (Paperback): $17.00
- #8: Fuel the Fire (ADDICTED SERIES #8) (Paperback): $17.00
- #9: Long Way Down (ADDICTED SERIES #9) (Paperback): $18.00
- #10: Some Kind of Perfect (ADDICTED SERIES #10) (Paperback): $18.00
The TikTok sensation Addicted Series continues with Kiss the Sky, now in a print edition with special bonus material!
A virgin "ice queen" heiress & the arrogant god who wants to melt her...
Rose Calloway thought she had everything under control. At twenty-three, she's a Princeton graduate, an Academic Bowl champion, a fashion designer and the daughter of a Fortune 500 mogul. But not everything comes easy.
When Rose's fashion line is in peril, she plans an unconventional solution to save it. Making matters more intense, she agrees to be in a relationship with her "godly" college rival, Connor Cobalt.
At twenty-four, Connor Cobalt bulldozes weak men. Confident and smart-as-hell, Connor vows to help Rose outside of the bedroom and inside. But melting this ice queen is a challenge no one has been able to succeed at.
And now they're living together.
About the Author
Krista and Becca Ritchie are New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors and identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.
“The Ritchies probe the seedy underbelly of reality TV and excel at creating complex characters who leap off the page. Erotic and fast-paced, this sexy outing will leave readers hot, bothered, and eagerly awaiting the next installment.”—Publishers Weekly