Announcing Two New Programs
Listen up -- Audiobook downloads now available!
Powered by our audiobook partner Libro.fm, Mrs. Dalloway's is now offering audiobooks to our customers. There are two ways to access more than 70,000 titles from the Libro.fm site. You can become a member -- the first month is $.99 and then it's $14.99 per month for one audiobook (30% off for additional purchases). Or you can access your favorite titles a la carte without a membership. You can easily listen on any device (phone, tablet, PC) as all Libro.fm audiobooks are DRM-free.
- Over 70,000 titles
- First month for $0.99
- $14.99 monthly fee (one audiobook/month)
- 30% off additional audiobooks per month
- Free Libro.fm iOS and Android App
How does Libro.fm compare?
How to get started
- Click on this link, select your first book to purchase (a la carte or through the Libro.fm membership), and follow steps to create an account.
- After your purchase, you’ll receive a confirmation email with instructions to download the iOS or Android App, for easy listening on your mobile device.
- Start listening. Sign into the app and download your book(s) to your device
Mrs. Dalloway's recommended playlists:
Mrs. Dalloway's Little Library
Help start a library for the young reader in your life with Mrs. Dalloway’s Little Library subscription service! Tell us the age of the child you’re shopping for and a little about his or her interests, then let us choose one book to send each month that will surprise and delight. Our team includes a children’s librarian, an experienced kids-book buyer, and a new mom. Rather than relying on the old classics, we are all devoted to finding the best new titles and rediscovering hidden gems. Our aim is to send stories that excite children’s interest in books and energize the adults who read with them. Each month we’ll send you an email with information about the book we’ve sent, and your recipient will get a new story, beautifully packaged and ready to read over and over again. For more information, email us, give us a call, or come by the store.
Join Us For Weekly Story Time!
We'll be reading a mix of classics and new favorites for ages 2-5, but everyone is welcome!